German language courses as general electives
The following German courses are available to international students who are already enrolled at the University of Applied Sciences:
- Basic level German for beginners with no prior knowledge of the language
- Basic level German for beginners with prior knowledge of the language
- Advanced level German – writing skills
- Advanced level German – communication training
- German grammar in English for international students
The advanced level German course requires students to have prior knowledge of German at a level equivalent to the DSH examination.
The list of courses can be found in our current course table. Incoming students should register directly with the teachers. You will receive an email from the teacher containing all the relevant information regarding the course (e.g. zoom-link).
All courses can be studied as optional general electives only (=FAW). They will not be taken into account as regular elective courses. Please refer to the course catalogue for details of times and lecture halls. Written exams will be conducted as part of the general elective exams.
Exchange students: please contact the International Office if you have any further questions.